City & Country Highlights
Salzburg City Tour by Bus
- This tour offers those guests who have a very limited time in the city the opportunity to see as much as possible in a short space of time. The tour takes you past the Mirabell Gardens, Mozarteum (music academy), Marionette Theatre, Landestheatre (Regional Theatre), Markart Square, then over the river Salzach passing Mozart’s Birthplace, Getreidegasse, Blasius Church, Horse pond and Festival Halls. Then via the Sigmundsgate into the Riedenburg area passing by the Hohensalzburg Fortress to the Nonntal area with the famous Nonnberg Abbey. The tour finishes in Mozart’s Square with the famous Mozart Statue, along with the Cathedral, Old Residence of the Archbishops and many more sights. The duration of the tour is approx. 1 hr. Meeting point in the city center at Mirabellplatz 2.
Salzburg Walking Tour
- Discover the beauty of Mozart´s birth place on a walk with the experienced guide through the UNESCO city of Salzburg, and be enchanted by its flair. You will pass by sightseeing highlights like Mozart's Birth House, Mozart's Residence, Getreidegasse, the Cathedral, Residence Palace or Mirabell Palace with its splendid gardens. The duration of the tour is approx. 1 hr. Entrance fees to monuments not included. Meeting point in the city center at Mirabellplatz 2.
Salzburg Lakes & Mountains Tour
- This tour will take you to the journey to the impressive Lakes and Mountains region of the "Salzkammergut," with its stunning landscapes. Traveling through Hof and Fuschl in the lakes region, you will make a brief stop in St. Gilgen (the birthplace of Mozart’s mother) before continuing to the nearby village of St. Wolfgang. Here you will find extraordinary beauty in abundance, plus a local church with its famous and unique 15th century raised altar, designed by Michael Pacher. The Weiße Rössl Hotel, the well-known setting for a famous operetta "Im Weissen Rössl," is also in St. Wolfgang.
- Enjoy picturesque scenes during the return trip as you pass by Lake Krottensee, Hüttenstein Castle, the shoreline of Lake Mondsee and the town of Mondsee, with its famous old monastery. From May through October, you will also have the chance to enjoy a boat trip across the Wolfgangsee Lake. Surrounded by mountains, this is an idyllic setting for a spectacular cruise. From November to April, the tour includes coffee and cake. The duration of the tour is approx. 4 hrs. Meeting point in the city center at Mirabellplatz 2.
Bavarian Alps - Berchtesgaden Tour
- This tour will take you ton the picturesque town of Berchtesgaden as well as King´s Lake, the "prettiest lake in Germany". Leaving Salzburg, you will cross the border to Germany and enter the neighboring province of Bavaria. The first stop will be at King´s Lake or “Königssee.” This lake is part of Berchtesgaden National Park. Enjoy this short break to marvel at the scenery of the Bavarian mountains. Nestled in the foothills of the surrounding mountains, the next stop will be in the charming town of Berchtesgaden.
- Enjoy free time to stroll around central Berchtesgaden. See historic buildings, churches and perhaps a local specialty or two! The duration of the tour is approx. 4 hrs. Admissions not included. Meeting point in the city center at Mirabellplatz 2.
Tip: the rest of the day at leisure for individual activities
- You may have a closer look at numerous sights and museums in the city of Salzburg, such as Mozart’s Birth Place and Mozart’s Rezidence, walk up to Hohensalzburg Castle or take a cable car. Or you may want to see the interiors of the Mirabell Palace.
Your price marked with Excellence
Your price marked with Excellence
From 280 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
Recommended similar trips
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250