Club Med Meribel L´Antares
Nestling on the mountainside amid powdery snow and fir trees, Méribel l'Antarès is an elegant retreat in an unspoilt ski resort with an authentic feel.
Resort welcoming children of all ages, with no children's club facilities.
In the swimming pool, children under 3 who are not yet potty-trained must wear a disposable swim nappy.
Elegance and the joys of skiing where the 3 Valleys meet. With its modern design, beautiful light wood and bare stone, the Resort has a delightfully cosy ambience. The resort's snowy peaks are home to the immense Trois Vallées domain.
After a hard day's skiing, why not indulge yourself at the Club Med Spa by Carita* or the indoor swimming pool and embark on a tranquil voyage of the senses.
Altitude: 1,750 m (5,740 ft).
Non smoking Resort
The indoor areas and rooms are non-smoking areas (electronic cigarettes are included in the no-smoking rule).
This Resort is a successful blend of prcious woods, marble and stone, with 70 rooms including 5 Suites, all featuring terraces facing either the valley or the mountain.
A spacious Deluxe Room for all the family, offering generous comfort in an elegant, stylish atmosphere.
|Hair dryer||Bathroom (with bath and shower)|
|Heated towel rail||European electrical sockets / 220 Volts|
|Ironing kit||Mini fridge at your disposal|
|Security safe(s)||Tea and coffee kit|
- Bottle of water
- Guest amenities
- Your luggage delivered to and collected from your room
- Dry cleaning service (at extra cost), your clothes collected from and returned to your room
A comfortable and elegantly refined Club Room.
Your choice of room in the Club category:
- Club Room
- Club Room - South facing
- Club Room - Interconnecting
- Club Room - South facing, Interconnecting
|Bathroom||European electrical sockets / 220 Volts|
|Hair dryer||Tea and coffee kit|
|Heated towel rail||Telephone|
A South-facing Suite, comfortable, spacious and attractively decorated, offering a cosy ambience and luxury amenities.
|Expresso machine||Bathroom (with bath and shower)|
|Hair dryer||European electrical sockets / 220 Volts|
|Heated towel rail||Radio / CD player|
|Ironing kit||Security safe(s)|
- Bottle of water
- Guest amenities
- Personal transfer from railway station to Resort by mini-bus or other vehicle for GM®s with a Transfer package
- Lunch at no extra cost for GM®s who arrive at the Resort before 3 pm
- Your luggage delivered to and picked up from your Suite
- Dry cleaning service, your clothes picked up from and delivered back to your Suite (at extra cost)
- Turndown service
- Priority housekeeping scheduled at the time of your choice
- Inclusive of room service for continental breakfast
Delicious, creative cuisine and impeccable table art. Our chefs pull out all the stops to ensure you have a fabulous and entertaining meal.
This buffet restaurant has a panoramic view over the valley and serves international cuisine in a warm and inviting setting throughout your stay. Its large terrace, overlooking the valley, is the ideal spot to enjoy lunch.
You can stop for lunch at Méribel le Chalet.
This possibility is only available on certain days and depends on the possibilities at the Resort. Information and booking on site only.
This restaurant serves Savoyard dishes (fondue and pierrade) in the evening in a warm and intimate setting.
Booking compulsory, at Reception. Waiter service.
Available all day and evening (during bar opening hours) in all the bars in the Resort (including the nightclub).
●Drinks included (served only by the glass and at the bar):
Water ,sodas, fruit juice, hot drinks (coffee, tea, herbal teas, hot chocolate, cappuccino), local and/or international spirits, wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, local specialities.
●Drinks not included (at an extra cost):
Champagen, VSOP* (very superior old pale) and XI* (xtra old) spirits, as well as certain super-premium brands (over 16 year old whisky and rare spirits), some bottles of wine available on our wine menu.
This bar has a cosy decor and great panoramic view over the valley, open all day and evening.
Sports & Activities
A Resort where refinement is everywhere. Relaxation and sport offered in a laid-back ambience.
Bride-les-Bains, Courchevel, La Tania, Les Menuires, Méribel, Orel, Saint Martin de Belleville, Val Thorens.
Between 3 200 and 1 300 m altitude. 180 ski lifts;snowparks. 130 km of cross-country ski runs.
600 km of ski runs:
- 35 black
- 110 red
- 104 blue
- 68 green
Included in your Club Med package
Your ski pass gives you the freedom to enjoy the entire “3 Vallées” ski area .
- for Club weeks (Sunday to Sunday), the pass is valid 6 days, from Monday to Saturday inclusive.
- for à la carte stays and short package stays, the pass is valid from the day after you arrive to your day of departure.
Group skiing and snowboarding lessons, for all levels:
- for 7-day stays (Sunday to Sunday), lessons from Monday to Friday.
- for à la carte stays lasting more or less than 7 days, lessons from the day after you arrive to your day of departure.
At the beginning and end of the season, if the link to the 3 Valleys ski area is closed, depending on the Resort you'll ski on the Méribel or Val Thorens area.
The resort is equipped with a "hands free" ski pass system ensuring greater fluidity for skiers (you may be required to pay a deposit to ensure that skiers return their card at the end of their stay).
Alpine skiing - Included in your package
All the sensations of the ski slopes, at your own pace.
Professional ski instructors, who are perfectly familiar with the ski domain, will guide you over the slopes best suited to your level of skill, to ensure you progress safely but surely in the best possible conditions, in small groups of 12 people maximum.
Group lessons proposed from the age of 12.
A test on the first morning will determine your level, and the right class for you:
- Beginners: this is your first experience of Alpine skiing
- Class 1: you can control your speed, and are at ease on blue slopes
- Class 2: you can negotiate red slopes at a reasonable speed
- Class 3: you are at ease on all slopes
- Expert: you are at ease on all types of terrain and snow
Top quality equipment* and the Ski Service®*to ensure your satisfaction.
We strongly advise all participants to wear a helmet. G.M®s must wear a helmet when their ESF instructors authorise them to ski off-piste.
Helmets may be rented on site at the Club Med Ski Service®, prices available on site.
Walks, snow shoe walks and Nordic walking - Included in your package
As an alterntive to skiing, for those looking for other ways to enjoy the mountains. From 12 years old, over a period of 5 consecutive days, we propose a complete programme combining these 3 activities.
SPORTS Included in your package
Initiation group lessons: Aquadynamic Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) Alpine skiing Free practice: Weights and cardio room.
SPORTS Optional Extra*
Snowboarding Unidentified: Swimming lesson.
LEISURE AND RELAXATION Included in your package
Bridge lounge, Terrace, Indoor/outdoor pool.
LEISURE AND RELAXATION Optional Extra*
Pool, Activities in the ski resort, Wellness Centre.
Club Med Spa by Carita, "Haute Beauty" for Face and Body.
Close to the pool, you'll find:
- 3 individual treatment rooms
- A Zen tea room
- Bathrobe on loan during your treatment
All our treatment programmes are organised around a theme.
Organise your Spa sessions:
- Sign up for your Spa packages when you book your holiday, so that you can choose your timing in advance: in the daytime, before 5 pm (your session will end at 5 pm), or in the early evening, from 5 pm. Your choice of timing will be the same for every day of your Spa treatments. When you book your holiday, and purchase your Spa package, you are guaranteed of doing the treatments of your choice, but the precise time of your appointments will be fixed with the Spa hostesses when you arrive. You should consequently go to the Spa reception at the start of your holiday in order to finalise your Spa schedule.
- The majority of our Spa packages are designed for men and women (expectant mothers or mothers with a baby less than 3 months old or who are breast feeding are not advised to take Spa treatments). If in doubt, please consult us.
- You will be asked to complete a confidential questionnaire before doing your Spa treatments or package, in order to ensure that you are apt to receive your chosen treatment.
- A Spa package is not transferable, and must be done by the person who purchased it. The treatments may not be modified or replaced by the client.
- Treatments (à la carte or as part of a Spa package) cancelled during the client’s stay without a medical justification, and changes in timing made less than 24 hours in advance, cannot be taken into account; the said treatments may not be replaced or refunded.
For your safety, you must wear non-slip sandals in the Spa. A pair of non-slip sandal is included in the purchase of our 1 to 6 day Spa packages.
Club Med reserves the right to change, cancel or postpone its Spa programmes.
The term "massage" implies a superficial manipulation of the face or body, solely for aesthetic purposes, sometimes to ensure optimal penetration of a cosmetic product, or for comfort. The massage referred to is an external massage of the skin, with no medical or therapeutic aim. It may be done manually or with mechanical aids, exclusively by qualified, trained professionals.
When possible, GM®s at Méribel (L’Antares, Le Chalet) will have their treatments at the Spa of the hotel they are staying in. The treatment may be scheduled at the other Spa if there is a problem of availability.
Children & Teens
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages. There are no children's club facilities, but we propose the following services:
To enjoy a moment of total freedom, take advantage of the babysitting service.
Information at Reception and/or the Tourist Office, for the list of babysitters provided by the ski resort. For information: we provide a list of babysitting services on request. but Club Med has no responsibility for the service provided.
If you have purchased a Transport package, it includes the return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.
Getting to the Resort
For customers who have not purchased the Transfer package.
You can book transfer to the Resort, at extra cost: We come and pick you up at the airport or railway station on arrival, and take you to the Resort.
At the end of your holiday we take you back to the airport or station. May be pre-booked, subject to availability and terms of sale.
Your price marked with Excellence
From 2 169 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
- Please note that all sightseeing tours are Join-in Tours with the central meeting point (if not stated otherwise). For individual sightseeing tour rates please contact our sales office.
- In the rare event of lack of availability in Kursalon, Konzerthaus or Musikverein due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Comfort Room at the centrally located 4-star Falkensteiner Hotel Am Scottenfeld.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Vienna Mozart Concert in Kursalon or Konzerthaus or Musikverein on Day 01.
- Vienna City Tour on Day 02 with the pick-up from the hotel.
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Free access to the Spa with the gym, sauna and steam bath
- All local taxes, VAT & Service charges.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250