Club Med Sant Ambroggio
Suspended halfway between sea and sky amid the calm of the maquis scrubland humming with cicadas, lies an estate overhanging a rocky headland surrounded by clear water: welcome to Sant'Ambroggio.
A walker's paradise, between Calvi and L'Ile RousseSuspended halfway between sea and sky amid the calm of the maquis scrubland humming with cicadas, lies an estate overhanging a rocky headland surrounded by clear water: welcome to Sant'Ambroggio.
The hinterland is full of Corsican treasures, making this a hiking as well as a sailing paradise.
Non smoking Resort
The indoor areas and rooms are no-smoking areas (electronic cigarettes are included in the no-smoking rule).
Parks & Gardens
The Resort is in a unique setting between the mountains and the sea. The gardens are planted with laurel trees, mimosa, roses, pine trees, acacia and numerous perennial plants.
Just down from the Resort, a small, fine sandy beach 90 yards by 40. The sea bed is a little rocky, so sandals are useful for getting into the water. Public beach some 300 yards from the Resort.
With 291 rooms located in bungalows spread throughout the grounds amid luxuriant vegetation, the Club Med lies on a rock overlooking the town and its marina.
The bungalows have an upstairs floor, with no lift.
An comfortable Club Room on the upper or ground floor of the bungalows.
Your choice of room in the Club category:
- Club Room - Sea View
- Club Room - Sea View, Interconnecting
- Club Room
- Club Room - Interconnecting
- Club Room - Family
- Club Room - Suitable for People with Reduced Mobility
|European electrical sockets / 220 V||Fan|
Delicious, creative cuisine and impeccable table art. Our chefs pull out all the stops to ensure you have a fabulous and entertaining meal.
This hillside restaurant with a view over the sea, marina and pool welcomes you for all your meals with a great variety of dishes from the buffet.
There is a baby corner where parents can prepare meals for their little ones.
Available all day and evening (during bar opening hours) in all the bars in the Resort (including the nightclub).
● Drinks included (served by the glass and in the bars only):
Water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with and without alcohol, local and/or international spirits, wines.
Sweet and savoury snacks
● Drinks not included:
Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks (available in certain Resorts from vending machines and/or the Club Med Boutique), certain super-premium brands and bottled wines proposed à la carte in some of our restaurants and bars.
Close to the swimming pool, this bar is open during the day, with a vast pergola that allows you to make the most of the Corsican climate.
Sports & Activities
This Club Med Resort will fulfil everyone's holiday desires. Children and adults alike can pick and mix activities to create the perfect combination between sports, relaxation, partying, fitness and discovery.
Scuba diving - Optional Extra*
"Diving Corsica" is a professional diving centre 100 yards from Club Med, which provides the best possible conditions for diving:
- A team of qualified instructors with PADI or other specialist diving qualifications
- A PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors), FFESSM (Fédération Française d'Etudes et de Sports Sous-Marine), CMAS (Confédération Mondiale des Activitéés Subaquatiques), ANMP (Association Nationale des Moniteurs de Plongée), CEDIP (Comité Européen des Instructeurs de Plongée Professionnels)training centre
- Diving instruction for children from 8 years old
- Courses and packages for all levels, to ensure that all participants make real progress
- Top quality diving equipment (Aqualung brand)
- 2 "Capelli 750" boats with a 250 HP Yamaha engine, ladder, rack for 30 cylinders, GPS, VHF and first aid equipment with oxygen kit on board
- Over 30 diving spots less than 15 minutes away by boat
- A wealth of flora and fauna including groupers, dentis, sea fans, coral, etc
- The wreck of the B17 bomber
- "Tropicana", between 5 and 20 metres (16-65 ft), near Algajola. You can see barracuda, corba fish, saupes and girelles
- "La Revellata", between 12 and 40 metres (40-130 ft), is one of Corsica's most beautiful diving spots close to the Revellata nature reserve
- "Benoît's Grotto" is a magnificent cave 40 metres (130 ft) deep, covered with red coral.
Sailing School - Included in your package
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for sailing enthusiasts. Beginners and advanced sailors alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
Quality teaching by GO®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique.
Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your technique.
- as a discovery activity at Mini Club Med®: 6 years old (this is a first experience of the activity, one or two sessions a week)
- as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 8 years old
- in group classes with adults: 11 years old
Full equipment for each age group and level of skill. Given as an indication: monohulls
Walking & Hiking School - Included in your package
Follow mountain footpaths, with 4 grades of difficulty: green (easy), blue (average), red and black (difficult).
With professional local guides, discover the hidden treasures of the local environment: animals (including birds) and plants, history and heritage, geology and topography. Day or half-day themed walks can be organised for groups, along the themes of your choice.
For information: climbing / walking boots must be worn by all participants, and can be rented* on site, subject to availability.
LEISURE AND RELAXATION Included in your package:
Pétanque (boules), Table tennis, Solarium, Main swimming pool, Children's pool, Lounge and festive evenings.
LEISURE AND RELAXATION Optional Extra*:
SPORTS Included in your package:
Initiation group lessons: Aquafitness, Fitness School, Tennis School, Pilates Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply): Sailing School All levels: Walking & Hiking School Free practice: Basketball, Beach volleyball, Snorkelling, Volleyball, Mini football, Kayaking.
SPORTS Optional Extra*:
On site: Swimming lesson All levels: Scuba diving.
Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®.
Children & Teens
Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10)
Included in your package
We've thought of everything possible to ensure your children have a unique, adventure-packed holiday, with discovery, sports and activities for each age group:
- Sport: Little Tennis, kayak, sailing, etc
- Making things: nature activities (e.g. Clean Art Planet), art and crafts
- Expression: dancing, preparing shows, crazy signs
- Play: group games and activities
- Lunch and tea
- Evening: after dinner with their friends, the children enjoy specially devised evening activities
Duration: From 9 am to 5.30 pm, 6 days a week
Minimum age: 4 year(s)
Maximum age: 10 year(s)
Juniors' Club Med® (from 11 to 17)
Included in your package
Teenagers can meet up and take part in the activities that interest them most, in the company of their G.O®:
- Sports activities: tennis, sailing, kayaking, etc
- Artistic activities: dance, shows, crazy signs
- Evening: entertainment, films, shows
Duration: 6 days out of 7
Minimum age: 11 year(s)
Maximum age: 17 year(s)
Teenagers are the responsibility of their G.O®s only for the duration of the activities organised specifically for them.
Hotel services for your children
To enjoy a moment of total freedom, take advantage of the baby-sitting service, subject to availability. Information at Reception. For information: we provide a list of baby-sitting services on request. These outside service providers bear the entire responsibility for the services they provide; the Club Med provides the contact but has no resposibility for the service.
CLUB MED BABY WELCOME® (FROM BIRTH TO 23 MONTHS)
We’ve done everything in our power to ensure the comfort and well-being of parents and babies.
Personal welcome, baby-care material available in your room and/or in the baby feeding room (cot, changing mat, baby bath, high chair on request, bottle-warmer), sweet and savoury baby foods, Baby Zone equipped to prepare babies' meals, high chairs and/or booster cushions in the restaurant.
Spare pushchairs also available if required.
The playgrounds independent of the children's club facilities are open to children accompanied by their parents.
Exclusively for your children
Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®
Clean Art Planet raises children's awareness of the environment. This original activity focuses on the objects that find their way into the sea and are then rejected by the waves: plastic bags, bottles, flip flops, and so on are used in a series of workshops that focus on art and colour, putting emotion in the limelight rather than right and wrong!
Once the objects have been collected from the beaches by adults, sorted according to object and colour and washed, the Mini Club Med® can get on with the creative side of the activity, during which the children invent objects and stories, do photography, create large-scale works of art and put on exhibitions.
The activity is run by G.O®s.
Minimum age: 4 year(s)
Maximum age: 10 year(s)
Explore new cultures, open up to new worlds. Each Resort is a starting point from which to explore the wonderful sights each country has to offer.
"Connecting with Culture": Corte, Traditions of Corsica
Excursion may be pre-booked
The capital of Corsica from 1755 to 1769, Corte is a dazzling site, perched on a rocky peak in the middle of the mountains! The little train will take you on a tour of this charming Corsican town.
- Half-day excursion
- Transfer by bus or minibus
"Nature Larger than Life": Discovery in a 4x4, desert and beach
Excursion may be pre-booked
The 4x4 will take you on a pretty winding road and through the Desert des Agriates to Saleccia Beach, one of Corsica’s most splendid white sand beaches. The 4x4 is a great way to get close to nature!
- Half-day excursion
- Transfer by 4x4
Bastia and Cap Corse
Information at the Discovery centre.
And much more...
Your price marked with Excellence
From 774 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
Recommended similar trips
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
- Please note that all sightseeing tours are Join-in Tours with the central meeting point (if not stated otherwise). For individual sightseeing tour rates please contact our sales office.
- In the rare event of lack of availability in Kursalon, Konzerthaus or Musikverein due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Comfort Room at the centrally located 4-star Falkensteiner Hotel Am Scottenfeld.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Vienna Mozart Concert in Kursalon or Konzerthaus or Musikverein on Day 01.
- Vienna City Tour on Day 02 with the pick-up from the hotel.
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Free access to the Spa with the gym, sauna and steam bath
- All local taxes, VAT & Service charges.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250