City & Country Highlights Budapest
Panoramic City Tour of Budapest with the local English speaking guide (3h., incl. pick up from the hotel)
- Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube, stretches along both banks of the river. Buda is the oldest part, residential and with hills while Pest is the business and trades area. During this tour you will see: Erzsébet Square, Opera House, Heroes Square/Millenium Memorial (photostop), downtown, Erzsébet Bridge, panorama view to the banks of the River Danube with famous public buildings, panorama view from Gellért Hill (photostop). Walk with an experienced guide in the Castle district to visit Matthias Church (outside) and view the city-panorama from Fishermen Bastion. Then crossing the Margaret Bridge by the coach the House of Parliament comes (outside). The tour ends in the downtown.
Budapest City Tour with the River Ride with the local English speaking guide (2h., no pick up included)
- This is a special sightseeing tour that shows the sights from a comfortable coach seat, then with a big surprise you splash into the River Danube to admire the sights cruising on. Highlights of the coach tour on the Pest side of the city: Roosevelt Square, House of Parliament, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Opera House, Andrássy Boulevard, Heroes’ Square/Millenary Monument, Vajdahunyad Castle, Museum of Fine Arts. Then SPLASH into the River Danube – cruise to admire the sights of the Buda side of the city: Margaret Bridge, Margaret-Island, Chain Bridge, Matthias Church, Fishermen’ Bastion, the former Royal Palace, Gellért Hill, Citadel, Liberation Monument. After the wet adventure, climbing back to the river shore, you’ll find yourself once again in the hustle and bustle of the metropolis. The tour departs from the Roosevelt Square, near Hotel Four Seasons, and ends in the city center.
- Note: We reserve the right to cancel the River Ride tour because of low, high or icy water.
Full-day Danube Bend Tour with the local English speaking guide (incl. pick up from the hotel)
- During this tour you will visit Esztergom, Visegrád and Szentendre - the chain of towns of archbishops, kings and artists in the Danube Bend. Esztergom is the oldest Hungarian Royal Residence and ecclesiastic center. Esztergom Basilica is the largest church in Hungary. In Visegrád you will get a chance to enjoy unique panorama view from the Citadel, followed by a 3-course-lunch with wine in a nice restaurant. The next stop will be Szentendre, where you will walk round the Mediterranean-like town, then visit the Caprice Hungarian Jewellery Museum including multimedia presentation, factory visit and jewellery exhibition. The tour ends in the city center. Between May and September you will return to Budapest by boat, in other dates or in case of low water by coach. The duration of the tour is approx. 9-10 hours.
Lake Balaton Tour with the local English speaking guide (incl. pick up from the hotel)
- The tour will start with the excursion to Herend (130 km) that is famous for its porcelain art throughout Europe. After a guided tour in the world largest porcelain manufactory (founded in 1826), coffee in the Porcelanium and shopping, you will drive to Lake Balaton and enjoy the beautiful nature of Tihany Peninsula (40 km). Visit the Abbey that was founded in 1051! Then a 3-course-lunch with wine will follow in a traditional csárda (tavern). After lunch you will drive to Balatonfüred and walk round the nice spa-center. The tour ends in the city center. The duration of the tour is approx. 9-10 hours.
Your price marked with Excellence
Your price marked with Excellence
From 305 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
Recommended similar trips
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250